I'm just sorry tonight. No other words will do.
I'm sorry for the pain I cause others and I'm sorry for the pain I cause myself.
I'm angry at myself tonight; so very angry that I am not in recovery and angry that it is so hard to choose recovery. What is wrong with me? I need to be better for my kids. I tell everyone I'm trying but that has been a lie and I hate being a liar. I absolutely hate lying.
So tonight, I am just sorry. I'm sorry if I'm fake. I'm sorry for the worries and the triggers and the pain. I hate myself for doing this to other people.
This doesn't just affect me. If it did, I don't think I'd care as much. But I care too much about the people around me and it makes me sick that I have hurt other people.
My actions have hurt other people.
I want the big heart that I have to encompass myself and help with my healing. Why does my big heart have an easier time loving others? I need to rewire it to start loving myself.
I need recovery. I need help. And I need to stop bringing other people down because that, in turn, hurts me more.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry… typo. What it said… don't forget, tonight. Don't forget that just for tonight you can not deny God's love for you. Remember.
DeleteI promise, I won't. I will never forget last night for many reasons. Last night taught me so much, good and bad.
DeleteGod loves me so much. God is AWARE of me.
Thank you.